View Events/Assignments for
This page contains information in regards to 4-H Environmental Camp.
- Important Information...
- The 4-H Environmental Camp Field Trip is scheduled for Thursday & Friday, Sept. 14th & 15th.
- Student Permission Slips, money, and flower bulb orders and money are due by Friday, Sept. 1st. Students cannot attend the field trip without permission from a parent/guardian.
- All Parent Background Check forms are due by Friday, Sept. 1st to the FRC. There is a $12 fee for each parent getting a background check. Parents can pay with a debit/credit card or by check. Make check payable to OES. Please do not send cash to pay for background checks.
- Students must sell $80 worth of flower bulbs in order to pay for their trip to camp.
- Parents who do not want to sell flower bulbs can simply pay the $40 fee by cash or check. Please make all checks payable to Bath County 4-H.
- There is a $40 fee for each parent attending. Flower bulb money can only be used to help pay for students to attend, not adults.
- All 4-H Camp money and flower bulb orders and money are DUE Friday, Sept. 1st.