Redbook training is a district required program for all school affiliated personnel i.e. sponsors of student activities, booster club officers, responsible for the accounting and management practices of their respective student organization.
1. Print all references and the measurement
2. Create a club finance binder to organize documents
3. Read the material for understanding
4. Before conducting any type of financial transaction or planned activity, you must submit the completed measurement to your building principal or finance clerk
5. By submitting the completed measurement, you are indicating that you have read and understand district policies and procedures concerning financial accountability and agree to all requirements set forth by the Bath County Board of Education.