Preschool registration for the 2014-15 school year will take place on Thursday, June 5th at the Bath County Board of Education Annex. Contact Christina Grace or Lisa Stewart at 606.674.6314 to schedule a screening appointment.
Income eligible children that will be four-years-old by AUGUST 1st can attend preschool. Identified disabled three-year-olds are eligible for preschool services as of their third birthday.
A small number of four-year-olds may be enrolled by paying tuition. This number is determined by space available upon enrollment of all income eligible and disabled students.
At registration, each child will be provided with free hearing screening, vision screening and developmental screenings. These screenings take approximately an hour to complete. Parents need to make sure that their children have been fed and have rested properly prior to registration.
Please bring the following pieces of information to registration:
- an official birth certificate
- an official immunization document
- current physical examination (within last 6 months)
- eye examination conducted by an optometrist or ophthalmologist
- proof of income (W-2s or last year’s tax forms preferred)