From Bath County High School, there is one project that made it to state: Bath County Community Calendar by Allison and Erin Hartley. Cameron Parker was selected as alternate Junior Engineer.
From Bath County Middle School, The Digi-zine project scored a 94 to advance. The team members are Ashley Fore, Morgan McNabb, Austin Lay, and Devin Matthews.
Crossroads Elementary has two projects to qualify to move on to state competition:
1. How to Survive Kindergarten-Points: 98 Team: Morgan Crouch, Emma Hall, Jasmyne Copher
2. Emergency Plans- Points: 98 Team: Tyra Flowers, Jace Jent, Kirsten Vice, Joley Bailey
Owingsville Elementary had three projects moving forward to state:
1. Hablamos Espanol: Kendall Vincent, Samuel Vincent, Christian Ritchie, & Makiah Blankenship
2. 21st Century History: Maggie Elam & Kassidy Thomas
3. Celebrating the Arts: John Robert Hammons, Clara Beth Toy, Elijah Wilson, & Gavin Brown
We want to extend our congratulations and express appreciation to all of the students who entered competition for representing our school district so well. Special thanks go to the STLP Advisers: Kristal Robinson, BCHS; T. J. Knox, BCMS, Michelle Lyons & Jessica Haynes, CES; and Shannon Hill, OES.