Hello! This is Michelle Gabbard Bloomfield's 8th Grade Social Studies website. I have taught 16 years in the Bath County Schools (10 years in Social Studies and 6 years in Gifted Education.) I am also the Social Studies Department Chair and a member of the Site Based Decision Making Council.
I have been married to my husband Kendall for 15 years. We have a 5th Grader, Bram, and 2 year old, Baylor. I am a busy mom, I love to travel, and spend time with my family.
- Lewis County High School
- Morehead State University
- Bachelor's - Secondary Education Social Sciences
- Middle School Social Studies Endorsement
- Master's - Secondary Education Social Sciences
- Rank I - Instructional Supervision
- Western Kentucky University
- Gifted Education Endorsement